/ Company News and Information
Company News and Information - Recent
Select News Category
New Knight Global 2017 Material Handling Product Catalog
June 9, 2017
- Knight Global releases their New 2017 Material Handling Product Catalog. The new product catalog features the latest in available product information. View Catalog
New Knight ETA1045 Gear Rack Installation Clamp
Knight Global's ETA1045 Gear Rack Installation Clamp assists in the installation of the linear gear rack by holding the rack in position, tight to the bottom of the rail. It can also be used as a gauge, to splice two pieces of rack together for a perfect assembly process. Used with the Knight Servo Tractors. View Product
Product Showcase - Control Handles
Knight's Global Control Handles are designed to ensure an ergonomically correct position for the operator while staying within ergonomic window specifications for height, width, weight and low thumb lever push force. Knight controls come in either pneumatic, electric, a combination of pneumatic and electric or servo; which can be customized to fit your application needs. Read More
Knight Global tools shown in harley davidson superbowl commercial
February, 2015 | Harley Davidson/YouTube – Harley Davidson Exporting Freedom Superbowl Commercial.
Harley-Davidson proudly showed this video released in February by the Harley-Davidson Motor Company. Exporting Freedom. One of the most moving videos from Harley-Davidson. Covers the recent transformation of the York, PA Plant where many of your favorite motorcycles are made including the Street Glide, The Softail Heritage, The Electra Glide Classic and many CVO Screamin Eagle Models.
Watch YouTube Video (2:54)
June 2014 - Knight Global Relocates company Headquarters
Knight Global Inc. is relocating its Auburn Hills, Michigan headquarters into a single building also located in Auburn Hills, Michigan on Monday June 9th 2014
Knight Global’s new facility will allow them to design, manufacture and build every application in one building instead of the previous four buildings they occupied before. Click Here For Details
May 2014 - DKBA SERIES PNEUMATIC / AIR BALANCER
The DKBA Series Dual Drum Pneumatic Balancer is being replaced by the Knight servo driven twin chain hoist. The electric hoists will offer a more positive response when compared to a pneumatic system.
For more information on the KSHTC Series Servo Hoist Twin Chain Click Here
For more information on the KSHTCDM Series Servo Hoist Twin Chain Click Here
Success Story - New Product Line
- A new tractor was being added to the customer's assembly line and they were looking for a state of the art handling device that would assist their operators in the assembling of this new tractor by handling the new diesel particulate filter, hood, fuel tank, chassis and battery.
Knight Product(s): Overhead Servo Arm
, Custom End Effector
Product Showcase - Fastening Tools and Arms
- Knight Global Torque Tubes and Torque Arms can be used in a variety of different applications like torque tool holders, direct loads and to assist in the vertical travel of a arm or end effector. Knight torque tubes and arms are available in custom lengths and come with a 1 year manufacturer warranty. Read More
New Knight Servo System EBA1304 Inline Control Handle With Trigger Actuated Control
- Knight Global releases their New EBA1304 Inline Control Handle with Trigger incorporates
the latest in design that includes our patented load cells with integral amplifier
for noise immunity, (LMM) load monitoring modules, I/O interface, D-Sub serial
programming port and a new safety trigger activation. View Brochure
New Lift Table Maintenance Lock-Out Bar
- Knight Global designs a safer and more efficient lift table maintenance lock-out bar system. Designed with the operator’s personal safety in mind, the new lock-out bar system prevents an operable or non-operable lift table from inadvertently collapsing while under maintenance due to the lock-out bar physically being secured with a lock and key.
Knight Global tools shown in online Tesla Video's
July 16, 2013 | By Wired/YouTube – "How the Tesla Model S is made-Behind the Scenes".
If founder Elon Musk is right, Tesla Motors just might reinvent the American auto industry—with specialized robots building slick electric cars in a factory straight from the future. That's where the battery-powered Model S is born.Watch YouTube Video (4:55)
February 28, 2013 | By vllaznia/YouTube – "Tesla Model S-Megafactories".
The National Geographic Channel features an episode of the revolution of the Electric car Tesla Model S. Watch YouTube Video (44:55)
Knight Global Launches New and Improved Website
March 30, 2013 - Knight Global is again "Creating a New Standard" in the Material Handling Industry and launching its new and improved website. Our new website has all the great products, features and services as our last website, but with the addition of many new tools, resources and interactive features at your finger tips to help and serve you better,...... Our Valued Distributors and Customers!
Our new website has had many improvements completed to it. From the overall design and layout, to its functionality and the amount of information and resources on our product. Our goal in the design and creation was to bring all our ergonomic product information and industry expertise into one informational resource center.